IGRC Membership Terms and Conditions
I am about to submit an application for membership or updating my member record. I agree to the following:
- IGRCP holds your personal data on its computer database and will from time to time send you information on IGRCP events and services. IGRCP will also send you information from other institutes and professional bodies.
- I accept that IGRCP will communicate with me via a number of means including e-mail.
- I hereby certify that the information submitted in this application and any attachments is to the best of my knowledge true and accurate.
- I agree to abide by the rulings of the Board of Directors in all matters pertaining to the Institute.
- I agree to abide by the IGRCP Constitution, Code of Conduct/Ethics, policies and procedures.
Membership fees are renewable annually. It is the responsibility of the member to ensure membership fees are paid regularly and in a timely manner.
New Applicants – Should your application be successful and your membership invoice is not settled within two months, you will be removed from the system and will be required to start the entire application process again.
Existing Members – Should you wish to cancel your membership with IGRCP, a written cancellation is required to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to note that any outstanding membership fees need to be settled before cancellation can be accepted.
I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions above.