About the Institute
The Institute for Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Professionals [IGRCP] is the leading source of information and networking opportunities within the GRC industry in Nigeria and across the globe, with members from a wide range of organisations -both private and public. Our non-profit organisation represents individuals and companies committed to the enhancement of the GRC discipline.
IGRCP is a recognized body for GRC practice in Nigeria, Africa and the globe , and is, therefore, the Institute of choice for GRC professionals and practitioners globally, dedicated to the advancement of the GRC profession and accreditation, through research, certification, education, capacity building, training, guidance and strong relationships with other Institutes or Associations.
- Members in this category ( entitled to use the designation SIGRC) ) must have been members of the Institute in the Associate category or members of similar organisations at the same level;
- Must not be less than 25 years of age;
- Graduate of any approved/recognized tertiary institution or professional body;
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in any aspect of GRC;
- Must be financial members of this Institute; and
- Must be exemplary in the society.
Method of Application
Download membership registration form from our website or obtain the form from our Secretariat. Complete the application form and submit with CV, credentials, 2 passport-sized photograph and evidence of payment of a non-refundable application fee of N15,000.oo only made payable to our Skye Bank Plc Account Number 1771419786. You can also apply by clicking the below online registration form and follow through.DIRECTOR GENERAL THE INSTITUTE FOR GOVERNANCE, RISK MANAGEMENT & COMPLIANCE PROFESSIONALS Anon Plaza (3rdFloor), Block A Suites 38A. Plot 1089, Joseph Gomwalk Way Gudu District, Apo, Abuja Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Phone: 07061106709