Challenge Yourself and Stand out of the Crowd
A GRC professional certification that you can carry after your name provides you a cutting-edge. By obtaining a professional certification, GRC professionals are able to demonstrate their expertise and high degree of competency in governance, risk management & compliance. They combine the achievement of passing an exam with credit for their work and educational experience, giving them the credibility needed to move ahead in their career. Certification proves to your employer that you have what it takes to add value to their enterprise.
Get Recognized as an Expert in GRC today.
IGRCP through its cooperation with leading institutions and industry experts is offering a range of prestigious Professional Certifications that set the standards in the GRC education for organizations in Nigeria and across the globe.
The designation programs are designed to suit the needs of the growing number of leaders, managers, and supervisors globally – who are responsible for or have to deal with GRC issues – and of the organizations that employ them, at all stages of their careers.
What are the Benefits for YOU?
- Gain new knowledge and build an in-depth understanding of Enterprise GRC most recent and effective tools and methodologies. Our GRC programs are both unique and the most comprehensive available both in scope and depth;
- Increase your value to your employer by expanding your skill set and boost your earning potential;
- Build your network with a peer group of GRC professionals from a wide range of industries and learn from direct industry experience in managing GRC;
- Highlight your expertise by earning a professional credential;
- Leverage your new knowledge & skills to gain a competitive edge over your peers and enhance your career advancement opportunities; and
- Learn & Work at the same time as the program gives you some flexibility to arrange your learning pace effectively.
What are the Benefits for Your Organization?
- Having ‘In House’ experts really able to apply GRC principles and tools effectively in your organization and drive the GRC implementation projects successfully;
- Increase your stakeholders’ confidence in your Organization GRC experience and capabilities;
- Reduce waste and enhance operational efficiency with improved risk-based processes and control systems coupled with the development of a risk aware culture; and
- Improve GRC’s contribution to your organization’s performance by optimizing the overall strategic and operational risk/return balance.
What You Need to Do
Please contact us today  or send an e-mail [firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com]requesting for proposal to conduct in-house training on Governance, Risk Management & Compliance or arrange to attend one of our open training programs.